Plantronics CA12CD Cordless PTT (Push-To-Talk) Headset Adapter (92500-01) Description
The Plantronics CA12CD is a cordless PTT (push-to-talk) headset adapter designed to provide encrypted communications and PTT functionality for applications such as Public Safety Dispatch and Air Traffic Control. It works with all H series headsets, and utilizes digital processing (DECT™) while operating in the UPCS radio band (1.92-1.93 GHz).
Plantronics CA12CD Features:
- Digital (DECT™) technology operating in the 1.9GHz radio band provides superior voice clarity and security.
- Operates in the UPCS band (1.92 - 1.93 GHz) in North America
- Industry standard ergonomic design of PTT unit.
- Robust PTT switch with selectable locking/non-Locking operational modes.
- Range - is up to 150ft depending on the environment.
- Two charging wells; one for the remote unit while the other facilitates charging the extra battery pack (supplied with unit).
- Lithium-Ion battery packs provide longer talk time (approximately 8 hours) and faster recharge rates.
- Custom Order/ Special Order Item - 6 to 8 week lead time.
- Non-Refundable and Non-Returnable
- Once order is processed, order cannot be cancelled because production has begun.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Two charging wells (unit supplied with an extra battery)
- Sending and receiving sensitivity control
- Status LEDs for Power, Battery Charging and PTT
- Coil cord (10’ extended) with PJ-7 connector
- Battery recharge time: 1 hour (90%); 3 hours (100%)
- Operating temperature range: +4 degrees C. (40F) to +49 degrees C. (110F)
- PTT button with momentary / locking selector
- On-Off button with LED
- Robust metal belt clip
- Receiving volume control
- 12 inch cable with Quick Disconnect
- Accepts all Plantronics “H” Tops
Plantronics CA12CD General Information:
- It is recommended by Plantronics to have the bases at least 8-10 ft apart from each other for best density usage.
Compatible with Plantronics Models:
- Supra Plus
- Encore Pro
The "H" Series headsets (AKA H tops) have the Quick Disconnect™ ( QD) Connector feature that lets you easily disconnect and re-connect your headset when you need to move away from your phone. With the QD, there's no need to put the call on hold or remove your headset
Model 92500-01, 9250001
Plantronics CA12CD Product Data Sheet
Plantronics CA12CD User Guide
Plantronics CA12CD Setting Audio Levels
Plantronics CA12CD Product Summary