Plantronics HW251N SupraPlus Wideband Noise Canceling Monaural (64338-31) Description
Working with the latest in wideband VoIP technology, the Plantronics H251N SupraPlus Wideband headsets deliver the highest level of audio performance even in noisy environments. The SupraPlus Wideband helps overcome the challenges posed by traditional technology, delivering heightened speech clarity and life-like fidelity, when used in a wideband enabled network. Users will experience greater satisfaction through enhanced intelligibility and reduced miscommunication. Choose between either noise-canceling or voice tube models. The noise-canceling models feature a new extended boom to further filter out background noise. Designed for over-the-head comfort, the SupraPlus Wideband lets users choose between experiencing total-focus sound reduction (Binaural design) or conversing easily with co-workers without removing the headset (Monaural design).
Plantronics HW251N SupraPlus Wideband Features:
- Delivers richer, more natural communication as part of a wideband-enabled VoIP system
- Wideband audio improves customer satisfaction through better enhanced quality communications
- Wideband audio improves speech clarity and decreases errors, repeats, and listener fatigue
- Noise-canceling models feature an extended boom, further reducing background noise and improving call quality
- Choose total-focus sound reduction (Binaural design) or the ability to converse easily with co-workers while wearing the headset (Monaural design)
Note: The H-Series Headsets require the use of a Plantronics Amplifier, Plantronics Audio Processor, or Direct Connect adapter which connects directly to the phone. Please refer to the below recommended accessories. If additional information is needed, please give us a call.
Former Model 75100-01, 7510001, 75100-06, 7510006
Current Model 64338-31, 6433831
Plantronics HW251N Headset User Guide