Plantronics MS200 Behind-The-Ear NC Headset 2 Connector S1 (92382-01) Description
The Plantronics MS200 - 2 Connector Behind-The-Ear Noise Canceling commercial aviation headset delivers superior sound quality to enable the clearest communications between pilots and the ground. Their lightweight design provides maximum comfort for long hauls and short hops.
Aircraft radio communication equipment is typically configured in one of two variations with regard to headset connectors. This model has two Connectors - PJ055 and PJ068 plug (this model has a 10db lower output)
Plantronics MS200 Features:
- Clear voice transmission between commercial pilots and air traffic control.
- Hear and be heard with superior audio quality and noise-canceling microphone.
- Comfortable enough to wear all day—on long hauls or short hops.
- Ultra-lightweight, in-ear design.
- Single ear piece facilitates pilot/co-pilot communications.
- Conveniently portable and easily stowed due to compact design.
- FAA approved.
- (2 Plugs; one each PJ055 and PJ068)
Plantronics MS200 General Information:
- Two Connectors - PJ055 and PJ068 plug (this model has a 10db lower output)
- Category - MS SERIES Aviation Headsets for Commercial Aircraft
- Built to Order
- 8-10 week lead time required
Plantronics MS200 In the Box:
- Plantronics MS200 - 2 Connector Behind-The-Ear Noise Canceling commercial aviation headset
- Black carrying case
- User's guide
Model 92382-01, 9238201
Plantronics MS200 Headset User Guide