Plantronics MS200 Behind-The-Ear NC Headset, W/XLR5 Connector, Airbus (92699-01) Description
The Plantronics MS200 Behind-The-Ear commercial aviation headset with XLR5 connector delivers superior sound quality to enable the clearest communications between pilots and the ground. Their lightweight design provides maximum comfort for long hauls and short hops.
Aircraft radio communication equipment is typically configured in one of two variations with regard to headset connectors. This model has one XLR5 Connector.
Plantronics MS200 Features:
- Clear voice transmission between commercial pilots and Air Traffic Control with noise-canceling microphones.
- Hear and be heard with superior audio quality.
- Comfortable enough to wear all day—on long hauls or short hops.
- Ultra-lightweight, in-ear design.
- Single ear piece facilitates pilot/co-pilot communications.
- Conveniently portable and easily stowed due to compact design.
- FAA approved.
- Designed for Airbus
- (1 Plug; XLR5)
Plantronics MS200 General Information:
- One Connector - XLR5
- Category - MS SERIES Aviation Headsets for Commercial Aircraft
- Built to Order
- 6-8 week lead time required
- Also known as SMS2699-01
Plantronics MS200 In the Box:
- Plantronics MS200 - W/XLR5 Connector Behind-The-Ear Noise Canceling commercial aviation headset
- Black carrying case
- User's guide
Model 92699-01, 9269901
Plantronics MS200 - W/XLR5 Headset Product Data Sheet
Plantronics MS200 - W/XLR5 Headset User Guide